home>> sowing the
jesus seed curriculum
Sowing the Jesus Seed Curriculum
The Sowing the Jesus Seed curriculum is
a 21 week journey which is a part of our Follow
• Starting with the Introduction to Moringa.
This session begins the education of the children on Moringa, recognized
as the ‘Miracle Tree’, ‘Mothers Friend”
and “Mother’s Milk.”
• Session 2 the children sow their Moringa seeds and meet
'Molly the Moringa Seed' Salvation flipchart, enabling
them to sow the Jesus seed, this session embarking on a 3 week educational
teaching on sowing seeds in the natural and in the Spiritual introducing
the Sowers Parable.
• Introduction to NURTURING of the Jesus Seed
– This sixth lesson focuses on the Jesus seed. God wants us
to grow spiritually. In order to grow plants need sunlight and water.
The light is like the presence of God, Jesus is our light. Being
watered is like being filled with the Holy Spirit living & growing
• Session 7 - 9 continues NURTURING
of the Jesus Seed – weeding, guarding and pruning,
comparing the natural with the Spiritual
• Session 10 an Introduction to the
FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT embarking on a 9 part Fruit of the
• Continuing on to teach about the
Super Fruits, Harvesting and the final Summary of this
21 week children's discipleship training program for children up
to the age of 12 years.