home>> follow me
The Follow Me KDT curriculum
The Follow Me KDT curriculum is a 50 week
journey divided into Series.
• Starting with the Follow Me - Salvation.
Journey 1 – 10 teaches the children how to share their Faith
and leading into the Grow and Go for the remaining 40 weeks.
• Journey 11 is Grow and Go - an Introduction to
Growth, each introduction allows the teacher the choice
to embark on a Series or go on to the next Introduction. So Journey
11 is an introduction to Spiritual Growth, the start of a 5 part
• Journey 17 is an Introduction to Natural Growth
–LIGHT, allowing the teacher to embark on a 5 part
• Journey 23 is an Introduction to Natural
Growth –WATER – allowing the teacher to embark
on a 4 part Water Series including Baptism.
• Journey 28 is an Introduction to MORINGA and
sowing the Jesus seed embarking on a 3 week educational teaching
on sowing seeds in the natural and in the Spiritual introducing
the Sowers Parable.
• Journey 33 is an Introduction to NURTURING of the
Jesus Seed – Reviewing Watering and teaching on weeding,
guarding and pruning in the natural and Spiritual.
• Leading onto Journey 37 an Introduction
to the FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT once again allowing the teacher
the choice to embark on a 9 part Fruit of the Spirit Series or go
onto teachings on other fruit.
• Journey 47 introduces the Fig Tree
and goes on to teach about the Sycamore.
Continuing on to teach about the SuperFruits, Harvesting
and the final Summary of this 50 week children's discipleship training
program for children up to the age of 12 years..